Let’s meet at ZAUBE WILD FOOD FESTIVAL on 14th July. It will be even better and more international this year!
Zaube centre and Upper Lake:
– cooking demonstrations, tasting of wild and healthy food and drink;
– amateurs’ competition in cucumber salting, potatoes’ pealing;
– cooks competition of preparing food with wild ingredients;
– competition of rural style cakes:
– Green market and catering, creative workshops and activities;
– Music, dances, concert for children “Vilku Trio” and concert by group “Kanisaifa” and well know percussionist Nils Īle;
– Wild Food banquet “Under Old Zaube Oak” hosted by caterers and hunters, fishermen and local producers from Amata Municipality (available 100 places with advanced bought tickets only).