- a visit to the Bīriņi castle stable (home to the white horse Pepija and the loving rabbits), the restored water tower, the castle tombs and war trenches,
- a visit to the most beautiful places in the Castle Park, including a lovers' island, a gazebo and a grand oak,
- Beaver Dam and fields of action,
- Meet the hunter Eddie Beaver (you will be able to catch up!)
- Broth and hot dogs in the Small Vaulted Hall of the restaurant.
The hostess of the castle Solvita Muižniece on the hike “Birini Castle ensemble park is located on dunes-like hills, where there are ditches, gorges and ponds. The park closes to completely level peat meadows, where an extensive ditch system for the Beaver Paradise reopens. As if. Welcome to look at the presence and absence of a human and a beaver! ”