Enter Gauja team recommends you a wonderful day in Latvia's oldest national park!
1) Coming from Riga, the first stop is in Sigulda’s labyrinth Minotaur. Families with children, young people and adults will enjoy this place. Before planning the visit, please book a visit by phone +371 20207293 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (all the precautions have to be followed). You will find more information here: https://www.entergauja.com/en/things-to-do/enter-kids/minotaur-labirinth
2) Next, you are welcome to visit the pub "Bucefāls" and buy pre-ordered lunch so that you are not hungry on the way forward. To order a take-away meal, call +371 67976677. More about lunch offers can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/bucefalskrogs/
3) Continue your day out! Go to Vienkoči Park. This is a magical place where you will see models of historic manors and other buildings, wooden sculptures, log boats. Here you can also see the first sand-house in Latvia. You can get more information here: https://www.entergauja.com/en/things-to-do/enter-kids/vienkocu-park-1
4) Since there cannot be too much walking and fresh air, continue your trip to Cecīļi nature trail in Ieriķi. If you visit this trail on Saturdays from 17:00 to 21:00, then you will enjoy a real fairytale forest, because during this time the trail is illuminated. More information about events - https://www.facebook.com/cecilutaka/
5) If you want to experience an unforgettable walk with huskies, contact the team of dodkepu.lv team and book your adventure - https://www.facebook.com/dodkepu.lv/ or by phone +371 25 951 531