Discover, get to know and experience!
Sigulda is my home region. The most favorite one.
Guided tours and hikes for groups of adults, families, students. During the trip you will get involved in games, learning about the secrets of nature and history, learning about folk traditions.
In cooperation with the hotel "Sigulda" I offer groups to taste traditional Latvian meals together with performances by folk musicians and involvement in composing music.
Languages: Latvian, English, Russian.
During the excursions - enthusiastic narration with visual materials and involvement of participants.
The meeting place, route and duration of the hike can be changed depending on the situation. It is possible to travel on foot, by bicycle (bicycle rental Eur 3.50 first hour is possible, each subsequent Eur 1.50, electric bicycle rental - Eur 15 first hour, Eur 25 three hours).
1) Meeting place in the parking lot of Sigulda Order Castle - Sigulda Castle Quarter - Sigulda Livonian Order Castle - walk through the wood trail to a Paradise Hill - back to the parking lot. (Entrance to the Livonian Order castle for a fee (adults - Euro 2, pupils, students, pensioners - Euro 1).
2) Meeting place Paradise hill car parking lot - Painters hill - Kraukļu gorge - Vējupīte ravine - trail along the left bank of the Gauja - Sigulda castle quarter - trail back to the parking lot.
3) Meeting place Gūtmaņala(Gutman cave) parking lot – Gūtmaņala ( Gutman cave) - walking trail in Gauja National Park - 444 stairs to Krimulda medieval castle ruins - Krimulda new castle and manor center - down the serpentine - trail along the Gauja overlooking the Gauja bridge - return to the parking lot
(Information center, toilets, coffee machine. For car Eur 2.50, for minibus - Eur 5.00, for bus - Eur 7.00)
1) Meeting place - Sigulda Festival Square - stairs to the beach - trail along the left bank of the Gauja - Devil's Cliffs - pedestrian bridge - right bank of the Gauja - trail along the Piķene cliff - Gauja Bridge - climbing along the serpentine - Festival Square.
2) Meeting place - Sigulda Festival square - stairs to the beach - trail along the left bank of the Gauja - Devil's cliffs - pedestrian bridge - climb on the steep bank of the Gauja - forest trail - Hunter's house - Krimulda castle and manor - down the serpentine road - Gauja bridge - climb along stairs to the Festival Square.
Price of guide services - 1 h Eur 20, 2h - Eur 35, 3h - Eur 50, 4 h - Eur 60.